Sunday, December 14, 2008

Back

OK, so it's been pointed out to me (by more than one person) that I have been slacking on my blog. I have been out shooting a lot and my images have gone up on my website (www.lizzbartlett.com) but I have neglected this blog, which really allows me to do some commentary.

So, I'm going to try and remedy that. I really no longer have excuses. My thinking was that by the time I shot my roll(s) of film and had it/them processed and I could sort, edit, scan and process the selected images that I was waaaaaaaaaaaay past the time when I could make any appropriate comments. But I haven't shot any film since April when I got the D300. Kinda sad to see my trusty F100 languishing in the shadows. :-((

This past week produced an ice storm of epic proportions throughout New england. Our old house in western MA was unscathed but the higher elevations got hammered. Power may not be restored for nearly a week. It was however, beautiful to see and photograph. Here are a few images from the past couple of days. This very blue image is of the East Hawley Rd looking north.

These other two are from sunset spent with TCR up in Ashfield. For those of you who read his blog, Little Bang Theory, this is what I was looking at.




Thanks for reading!
Lizz
a.k.a. Frau Biergut

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He was fat, 60, sweaty and from Kazak. Loaded. I accepted an invitation to a 5 * restaurant. Just to pretend I had that sort of life. God, I am good at acting. It left me feeling sad. I live in one room, am mid 40's, childless and disowned by my family. I dread xmas time.

I go for a biopsy on Tuesday.

I've no one else to tell.

The Cunning Runt said...

It's always nice when the images one posts foster a dialog.

Those came out pretty cool, Lizz!

Maybe it was my lens, but I couldn't make anything of that tree to save my life!