Monday, May 4, 2009

Spring Time

OK, it's been awhile. Again. I'm going to try to be better at posting. It isn't like I haven't been doing anything. I've been to the desert, New Orleans, Cape Cod and have new trips planned. Colorado in July for wildflowers, the Cape again, Mt. Washington for wildflowers as well as my regular jaunts throughout the northeast. Should be fun.

Anyway, here are some from this weekend.
Thanks for reading,
Lizz
Often mistaken for Dutchman's Breeches, Squirrel Corn

Sunset on the Shad in the back yard at the Rolling J

2 comments:

The Cunning Runt said...

Nice.

Those squirrel corn do indeed look similar to DBs, but a bit more like Dutchman's bonnets or something.

So that's a shad tree, eh?

Hey, when are you going to Mt. Washington? I'd like to do that this year, but it's been so long I don't remember when the Garden is in bloom!

Lizz Bartlett said...

Mid to late June for the rockpile.